Cross-shopping a 2024 Ioniq 5 SEL AWD against a Model Y Long Range. On paper both claim around 260-310 miles, but I keep reading the Hyundai loses more in winter and at 75 mph. Owners, what are you actually seeing on a full charge?
Also curious about reliability. The ICCU recall and some 12V complaints worry me, though the warranty is better than Tesla's. Equipment-wise the SEL seems to miss a heat pump in some trims, which matters where I live.
Price gap is roughly 4-5k after incentives here. Is the Ioniq worth it for the faster charging, or does the Tesla still win on software and resale?
Also curious about reliability. The ICCU recall and some 12V complaints worry me, though the warranty is better than Tesla's. Equipment-wise the SEL seems to miss a heat pump in some trims, which matters where I live.
Price gap is roughly 4-5k after incentives here. Is the Ioniq worth it for the faster charging, or does the Tesla still win on software and resale?